Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Quickie

Does anyone think I am setting myself up for failure when I say I just want to find that one person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am still very young and have no interest in hookups or being single. I think its rare for someone like myself to find someone around the same age as myself who feels the same way. The words gay and long term are almost opposites it seems like. That may just be another stereotype, but I am worried that I am just being naive. As I said before, things are going swell with my bf and myself, but I constantly thinking about future. I probably should just focus on the present.

2 comments:

jay said...

You're not alone, trust me. I would love to find someone like that around my age too.

It just seems like its not going to happen so I've kind of just given up and instead am focusing on my career lol.

If someone comes along, awesome but I won't let it bother me anymore.

I'm just not a hookup guy and probably never will be.

Anonymous said...

Sounds a little like insecurity.