Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a Tie

For the new election for the president, I have still not fully decided who I am going to vote for. It is a toss up between the blonde bombshell Hillary or the hunk of dark chocolate Obama. Found this quiz, hoping it would help sort out my woes, but it didnt do anything. Take a look.

89% Hillary Clinton
89% Barack Obama
88% John Edwards
86% Chris Dodd
81% Joe Biden
76% Bill Richardson
74% Mike Gravel
73% Dennis Kucinich
54% Rudy Giuliani
36% Tom Tancredo
35% John McCain
33% Mitt Romney
24% Mike Huckabee
18% Fred Thompson
6% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

1 comment:

m00nchild said...

I'm a crazy liberal -- so left that Americans look at me with a quizzical eye when I say "Social Democrat".

And I was horrified when I took this test and that horrible creature Ron Paul showed up 5th!