Friday, January 18, 2008

At Last

Well the day has come that I have been waiting for for the past few months. There is no wedding, no anniversary, no big event. What today brings is something that I have anticipated and am ready to experience. Yes, today is the day. on the day of 1-18-08, Cloverfield is officially released and I have VIP tickets thanks to the bf to see it. Many posts ago I wrote of my slight obsession with the movie, and it has only gotten worse with each movie trailer viewing. Every time there is a new update on one of the movies viral marketing websites, it puts a smile on my face and anticipation in my head. There is a lot of buzz around this movie, and looking around the critics reviews, it is going to be a great movie.

Not only am I going to be seeing this movie, but I will for the first time be meeting my boyfriends younger brother. He is one year younger than I am, which sort of weirds our my bf. But hey, when you are a young strapping man like myself, you attract the "older" generations. He will kill me for saying that because he is in fact only 27, but still, I will throw out an age joke whenever possible for him. I am very nervous about meeting his brother. He is still not out to him, so I am only going as his "friend", unbeknown to the brother though, I will be smackin his butt and biting his nipples a few hours later. He hates his butt smacked though. Hehe.

So yeah, go see Cloverfield!

No comments: