Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And on the 7th Month

Well today is the 7th month anniversary for the bf and I. Happy 7 hun buns!! We are not doing anything to celebrate though. He is sick and I am strapped for cash. So instead of going out to a nice fancy restaurant, we will be spending it at my house watching American Idol again. And whats for dinner you ask. I will be making Kraft Mac & Cheese and some new Turkey Hot dogs that I have never had yet. WooHoo! I am so romantic. But if anyone knows the way to my mans heart, they would know that all you need is some hot dogs and mac and cheese. Oh the things I do for love. We will not end the night with sex though. So the only thing going in his mouth will be a tablespoon of cough medicine. Closing the night by sending him on his way back home with a pat on his ass and a kick out my door.

This is completely off topic and all, but there are two things I need to mention. First, there is a new online music site I fell in love with. It is called imeem. www.imeem.com It has every song you can think of and you can create playlists and listen to music all day for free! Since the type of music I listen to isnt played on the radio, I am very limited as to when and where I can hear my type of music. So to listen to people like Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, and Armin Van Buuren, this is a great option.

Secondly, I read a book a few months ago called The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Well, it was announced that they are going to make a movie of the book, and it is going to be filmed nowhere else but the coolest city in the world.....Pittsburgh!! It is going to be starring Charlize Theron and Viggo Mortenson. If you care to know more about it, heres the link to the article.

Thats all I have for now.

2 comments:

K said...

Happy Anniversary!

m00nchild said...

ha. i just found this mention of your relationship's length (in reference to your later post). i think you might want to think about what i wrote then. you very easily could be moving past the infatuation stage. this is the opportunity to learn to actually love him, or to decide that you are not compatible.

it's not a snap decision, but work with it. you actually have the opportunity now to see him as a real bf and not just the ideal bf you would want him to be.