Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Out Of Writers Block

I give you one of those stupid question answer thingys. Alright, here we go.

1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?
If I was single, there may be one or two

2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
I definitely prefer in the afternoon. Thats when I have the most energy even though I am most horny at night.

3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Several times. Both while driving as well as a passenger.

4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No. But I would! Cause I'm classy like that.

5. Shower or bath while having sex?
Both.

6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
This is a hard one. I think I like someone in the middle. I like when they are both passive sometimes and aggressive at other times.

7. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
Nope.

8. Love or Money?
Definitely love. I'd rather have someone by my side with only $10 in my bank account than $1 million and no one spend it on.

9. Credit cards or cash?
Cash. I already have too high of credit card debt.

10. Have you ever wanted a best friend?
This is a weird question. But I cant say i have ever had a best friend for more than 4 years. I have an ever evolving door of best friends. Generally this is because of people moving elsewhere or getting all crazy on me.

11. Camping or a 5 star hotel?
Ha. This is easy. Camping to me is sleeping in a Holiday Inn. So I will have to say 5 star hotel.

12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
On a random huge John Deere tractor that I found on a hillside that is known as Merton's Heart that overlooks one of the Universities that I was a student at. It has since then been private property and no one is allowed to go there. Wonder why?

13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?
I would have to have a pretty good reason. I dont have much hair anywhere anyways, cause it either stopped growing or it never grew in the first place, so it wouldnt be extremely tragic. Although it would be tragic looking.

14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeppers. Only to a female strip club though.

15. Ever been to a bar?
Umm...No?

16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Yes. Only one because I got into a fist fight.

17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?
Not that I can remember?! Ha.

18. Had sex in a movie theater?
No.

19. Had sex in a bathroom?
Yes. Public and Private restrooms.

20. Have you ever had sex at work?
Yes. Cause like I said before, thats how we classy girls do it.

21. Ever been to an adult store?
Yes. Only to buy dildos, lube, and dirty movies though. I have morals.

22. How many times a week do you masterbate?
Oh lord. Probably close to 10 times but that includes real sex also.

23. Have you been caught having sex?
Nope. Only whacking off.

24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Probably yes. A video too. But hopefully that person wont ever show that to another living soul. I was looking not so great then.

25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?
I generally never say a persons name when having sex. But I may have mistaken their other name by calling them a whore instead of a dirty bitch or something. But who doesnt make that mistake.

1 comment:

jay said...

LOL, well this is eye opening. I'm going to say that one of the guys you'd have sex with is Davey (aka Break the Illusion). Am I right? LOL.

A tractor doesn't sound comfortable but it is one of those things that you stop and think, I'm totally going to put it on blog, oh wait, tell my kids someday.

As for the naughty pics, the only way this is ever a good idea is if they're headless.