Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Done

This morning, I decided to wake up a dreadful 10 minutes early and dragged myself to the polling station one block from my house and voted for the first time in my life. It was quick and painful just like everyone told me it would be. I waited in line for roughly 45 minutes. It would have been a much shorter wait line, but it was being run by ten 90+ year old ladies who were all wearing the thickest eye glasses I have ever seen. Much to the dismay of everyone in line, their eye glasses didn't seem as though they were working. One little lady literally had a magnifying glass that she was checking IDs with. Poor thing.

I voted. Hopefully you did as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hit me up at info@breaktheillusion.com... I like your blog :-)

Love,
Davey Wavey