Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

I get to leave work today at noon so that will be quite a treat. I am then going to plow my way through all of the rain and drive 2 hours north to my parents house where I will be camped out in front of the TV playing my new XBox for 3 days straight.

Going home for Christmas means 3 things for me. 1. I have to go to a Catholic Church with my mom. Dont worry though, I cover myself with garlic so I dont catch on fire upon entering. It has worked so far too. 2. No Internet. Yeah I know. I dont understand it either. 3. Waking up extremely early because my younger brothers get up at the crack of dawn and start wrestling and yelling.

3 days is my maximum time that I am able to stay at home before I start cutting my arms though. I get driven crazy by not being in my comfort zone flowing with gays, internet, and my snack food, and the smell of smog from the city. I do try to enjoy my time with the family though. I usually can be found playing various board games with my brothers. Because of this fact, thats what they are all getting for Christmas. I got the new monopoly that doesnt have monopoly money it in, but credit cards, with a credit card machine that does all the transactions so you dont have to use your brain to do it. And then I bought the classic game of Clue. Who doesnt love that shiz. And my other brother got a PlayStation game and a box of different manly shower gels and soaps because he is 15 and frankly he smells like ass. Hopefully he decided to use them for everyones sake.

OK, thats all I got. Be safe and have a happy Kwanzaa, Christmas, Hanukkah, and any other holiday you may celebrate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monopoly and credit cards, that's actually very cool. Must check that out.

Mind Of Mine said...

Really nice blog! Im gunna add this to my roll

Nathan West said...

Wow, i didnt know about the credit card on monop.

Thats wicked, time has indeed change the way board games had been played traditionally, lol.

Have a good christmas and a great new year!!! Thanks for adding me in your bloglist, i am honored!!
Laterz!!