Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Myspace

I have a dilemma. It seems as of late, some of my cousins have decided to all get technologically savvy and join Myspace. Then at some point they decided to try to find their cousins *me* Myspace. Normally this wouldnt be a problem. However, no one outside of my immediate family knows that I like putting my wiener in another mans bum. Up until a few weeks ago, I proclaimed that I was gay on my page, as everyone that I was friends with already knew. But now that other family members are adding me, I have decided to not proclaim it so loud. I took off that I am gay and removed a few photos of me being slightly inappropriate.

My dilemma is, do I continue to filter out my actual life from something so stupid as Myspace, just so that my cousins dont think I am a huge homo. Or do I proclaim loud and clear that this is me, your cousin like cock, too bad so sad. I dont really care if they do know, but I didnt really love the idea of them finding out through pictures of me on the beach in my square cut swim suits. Cause lets face it, only a Mo would wear an Aussie Bum square cut swimsuit no matter how hot some guys look in them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this mean i have to quit posting miley cyrus or pink videos?

JBGBC said...

oh goodness no! I look forward to those!