Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eriesistible

The bf and I got back from my way too short 4 day vacation in Erie PA yesterday, and I have to say, overall it went pretty well. There were no big fights, the weather was beautiful, and we both walked away with darker tans than we initially arrived with. We spent everyday we were there on the beach, soaking up some sun which left us pretty drained for the rest of the day. It was great spending more than a few hours at a time with the bf. I think we both enjoyed my friends company as well as the company of just one another.

I have to be honest though. The best time I had throughout the whole thing was when we were back in Pittsburgh relaxing at his house. He must have been in a weird mood, because he was extremely affectionate. Which is not really his thing. It is always nice to receive this kind of attention from him. It was in fact such a great night that when it was time for me to go, I really didnt want the night to end and didnt want to leave. On my ride home, I couldnt help but feel like I did when we first started seeing each other.

This is a good thing.

No comments: