Thursday, June 4, 2009

Worst TV Show Ever

I am a huge sucker for horrible reality television. So I decided to watch an episode of the critically acclaimed, *cough, "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" and it was just as bad as I was expecting it to be. Besides the cute host of the show, Damien, everything about this program was a joke. I couldnt believe I actually watched it for an entire hour without cutting myself. It wasnt the least bit entertaining and actually at times, unbearable to watch. And for some reason, NBC has this on 3 times a frickin week! Apparently they are having some trouble filling time slots.

This brings me to another point, I cant say I'm addicted to TV, but I do have my shows that I would watch on an every week basis. I am an avid fan of Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, and a few others. However, I found now that they are all over until next season, I am quite bored out of my mind. Now, I know I could do something productive with my time, but by the time I get home from being to the gym everyday, I am pretty worn out and just want to relax in front of my TV. But as good shows are becoming scarce and in return have been forced to watch the same movies that play on HBO over and over again. For example, I have now watched "Erin Brockovich" possibly 10 times in the past month. Even though I do love this movie, I think once I hit the 15 mark, I may have to call Erin herself and tell her I am no longer able to watch her movie.

I guess I am stuck with news shows for the time being. I do watch Bill Mahr, Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddow, but I can only take some much news in one day considering every hour while I am here at work I am checking CNN, Fox News, JoeMyGod, and Towleroad just so I can stay up to date with the days happenings.

No comments: