Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy 2nd!

First things first, I had an amazing Birthday/Pride weekend here in Pittsburgh. I couldn't have asked for a better time while being surrounded by the people I care about most. I have some pictures, not many though, that I took on my iPhone. I have yet to upload them to my computer so all of you can view them. Give me another day or two.

Today however, marks another milestone in my life. Yes, today is the 2 year anniversary for the bf and I. Its crazy to think its only been 2 years as I feel as though I have been with him for several more. All of you loyal readers know that this past year has definitely been a rough one for the hubster and I, but each relationship will be tested.

This road was by no means easy, but by all means worth it. I get to go home everyday and see the guy puts a smile on my face.*Most of the time* I am extremely lucky to have found someone who is willing to put up with me and sometimes even laugh at my stupid jokes and weirdness. I am so grateful to have him in my life and to have met him when I did.

Since we are going on vacation in in less than 3 weeks and because I am broke we are opting to not buy gifts to mark the occasion. We are however going to our favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh, Soba. Hopefully followed by some hot sweaty man love.

And I will leave you with that loyal reader. :)

2 comments:

jay said...

Congrats on the 2nd anniversary. I was actually in Pittsburgh this past weekend for gay pride and the street party was alot of fun. I've been back 2 years now and I think it might become a yearly event on my calendar. Oh how I miss Pgh..

Nathan West said...

Yeah!! Happy 2nd Anniversary!