Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tattoo

I think I found the tattoo that I have been wanting. I've known what I wanted, but have never seen a picture of it. I finally found a pretty good rendition of it. I want some minor tweaking to it but you get the point. I am curious what it will look like when it is shrunken to be able to fit on my arm and shoulder. I also want to customize it by making it mean something and making it special. The tattoo that I want is on this mans thigh. If anyone can tell me what the tattoo is of, you will get bonus points!



What do ya think?

1 comment:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Well thats certainly the most interesting place I've seen an Aum.

When I was considering what to get.. I must admit the AUM was very tempting.. but now in hindsight I'm so glad that I didn't get it. Its soo common.

But if you play around with that specific design.. it's gonna turn out really good.. coz I think that one is fairly unique.