Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sad Face

As I said in my post there is a very high chance I will be jobless in the next few weeks. It is very odd, but it seems as though the days that I really need to be with someone or talk to someone, there is no one to talk to. The last thing I wanted to be today was alone. And thats exactly what I was. It just always seems to work out that way.

I am trying as hard as I can to stay positive about the situation, but judging by history, things are most likely not going to work out the way I need them too. I definitely would have handled this whole job thing differently if I had the chance, but as they say hindsight is always 20/20.

Because I was alone tonight and no one wanted to answer the phone when I called them, I spent the night watching the sunset over the city in a park, followed by walking around the city. I wanted this time to be my decompressing time, but in reality, it was just a sulking time to look at what is going on, and get depressed with everything that is going on in my life that isnt going very well. I need to change alot of things to get my life in the direction that is positive. I know everything I need to do, so now it is just a matter of doing them.

I downloaded a few depressing songs to add to my somber mood. This was probably a bad idea, but maybe I need a whole night to be sad and gloomy. Hopefully I finally get an interview with a company I want to work for, and they offer me a job soon there after. :)

Oh well, hopefully I will wake up and feel a little more positive. Its hard work being sad.

1 comment: