Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jobless

Well it has finally been announced to me by my boss that I will be out of a job sometime soon. She wasnt able to tell me when my last day will be, but I will find that out tomorrow by my other boss. This is very bad news kids. This is why i have been working my ass off for the past 6 months trying to get myself a new job. However, there is a glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel. I have finally been contacted by an employer for a job that I really really want and even more desperately need. It would keep me in Pittsburgh, actually allow me to walk to work, pay very well, and would be a job I actually would enjoy doing. So keep your fingers crosses, pray to the lord, sing to Allah, or do whatever it is you do when you hope for something. I will hopefully find out soon if I have an interview for this job so I can get the ball rollin! I am leaving work early to go to a career fair tomorrow, so hopefully I can find some potential jobs there as well.

No comments: