Monday, February 4, 2008

Peace Be With You

It seems as though my life is starting to slow down a little bit. January was definitely a month I would soon like to forget. Ive written about everything that stressed me out beyond belief so there is no need to rehash it out all again.

Its a new month and one where I will be putting forth much effort to make sure it is not as bad as the previous one. I am trying to stay positive even though most things still seem to be working against me. I even went so far as to even pray. For the first time in many years I looked to someone/something/nothing for help and guidance. I dont know where I stand in regards to religion or the existance fo a higher power, but I figured when you have nothing to lose, then why not. If anything this can instill the hope that I so desperatly need in so many aspects of my life. I may have completely abondoned the Catholic faith that I was brought up with, but I can no longer handle all of my stress alone. This stress hits me like a rock everytime I lay my head on my pillow at night which leads me to pursue my 2 hours of sleep nightly. I may not go to church every Sunday, but I am hoping that my renewed interest may spark something inside me that will in time burn brighter in regards to faith.

I applied to 3 more jobs today in Pittsburgh. All of which I would really enjoy having. I made dinner reservations at a nice fancy restaurant for the bf and I today that I hope goes well. I really look forward to V-Day every year. This year is no different. I am however struggling on how to romance my man. He hates the girly gifts or anything that is over the top too sweet. I am struggling trying to find a happy medium. So if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know them through form of email because he reads my blog.

WIth everything else, all is boring. I have still been going to the gym 5x a week which I am still impressed with. I am really starting to see the results. I now have a beginners four pack on my abs, two growing pecs, and arms that grow with every week. I cant wait to see what I look like at the end of this month.

Thats all folks.

*The spellchecker isnt working so dont judge my true spelling habits.

No comments: