Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unstressing

As my previous post stated, today is sort of an important day. I still dont want to go into details just yet, its nothing horrible, and has nothing to do with my health or anything, however, it is stressing me out beyond belief. My stomach has been in knots since Sunday and I am a nervous wreck. My whole body is stressed out by this situation and I am hoping that this certain someone decides to take the high road and do the right thing. If they choose not to, I am going to have a huge pile of shit to take care of for some time. I have been trying to use simple breathing techniques to help calm down my nerves and have been trying to concentrate my thoughts on work or other pleasant things, however, my mind keeps taking me back to this stressful situation.

And of course, music always helps.

No comments: