Friday, March 27, 2009

Randomocity

Man oh man; I’ve had the worst two weeks of work eva! As I mentioned I was completely bogged down here at work. It was non-stop working for the most part, but all of my hard work paid off. I have received complements from all of my managers telling me how amazing I did since I did basically all the work. And to be honest, even though the workload sucked, I am glad I did when I did, because we discuss our raises next week, so I am sure my performance will help that.

Other than that, not much else is going on. I am completing the last few days of my stacker supplements *known as NxCare Mass Cycle*, and I honestly couldn’t be happier with the results. My body has never been in such great shape and I have never lifted so weighed so much in my life. I am currently at 155lbs so I only have to gain 10 more lbs of muscle before July and I would have reached my goal. After speaking to some people, they think if I keep up my routine I should actually probably expect to get even bigger than that. 

I have a so called “twin” at my gym who looks a lot like myself, although he is much better looking and his body is a beautiful mass of muscle. Not too much but not too little. His body is my dream body. And his name is also Jeff. We were meant to be soul mates even though he is straight.

I got permission from the bf to post a body pic to show the progress I have made even though I don’t really have any before shots. Not that I would have wanted anyone to see those anyways. I tried taking them myself but the effect is loss when I am trying to hold up a camera a certain way and what not, so I am going to have to recruit the bf when we can find the time to take my glamour shot photos.

The bf and I are cooking dinner for our friend who helped us move into our new apt tonight. I wanted it to be a nice fancy dinner for him and a date of his choosing. He seems pretty excited about the idea. We have a lot of cooking to do once I get home from the gym tonight, so it is bound to be pretty hectic. Here is what is on the menu:

Appetizers:
Homemade Bruschetta w/ fresh Parmesan Cheese on Ciabatta Bread
Tossed Salad

Main Course:
Cheese Tortelloni w/ homemade Alfredo Sauce
Sausage Ravioli w/ Red Sauce
French Style Cut Greens
Baked Dinner Rolls

Dessert:
Chocolate Fondue w/ Strawberries, marshmallows, pineapple, apples, pretzels, and graham crackers

Sounds pretty bomb right? Nothing screams Eat Me! like a table full of carbs.

Hope y’all have a great weekend!

No comments: