Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anniversary

In three days it will be the 3-month anniversary for the bf and I. We decided we would pick the first day that we hung out with each other. Which also happened to be gay pride. So we joked and thought it would be a day where it seems like all of the gay community would be celebrating our anniversary. How fitting we both thought. In my previous relationships, we would celebrate each monthly anniversary. It was an excuse to go out to a nice dinner, and be sweet to each other for an entire day. The bf told me he has never celebrated every month. I thought it was normal for couples to do this. But he said he didnt know anyone that does. But whether he wants to celebrate it or not, I will still at least buy him a card or something just to let him know I am thinking about it and i didnt forget.

1 comment:

jay said...

Happy Anniversary!