Because I have been tagged roughly 30 gazillion times on facebook to do the 25 Things About Me thingy, I have finally decided to do it in hoped people stop tagging me in their note. Drum roll please.
1. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I am the only gay as far as I know.
2. I have only met my biological father once. It is my earliest memory at the age of 1.
3. I have had roughly 15 dogs, 2 chickens, 3 horses, 1 pig, 100s of fish, several hamsters, 5 cats, 1 chinchilla, and 2 turtles.
4. I have only been out of the United States once which was during a cruise.
5. I was 21 when I first flew on a plane.
6. My mom was the MILF of my high school. I hated that.
7. I have been diagnosed with Restless Leg Syndrome, Grave's Disease, and Thyroid cancer.
8. I have owned 4 cars since I was 16. A 1985 Buick Century, 1993 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, 2006 Scion TC, and a 2006 Audi A3.
9. I won Homecoming King my senior year in high school.
10. I didnt realize I was gay until I was 17.
11. I grew up wanting to be a comedian. Instead of people thinking I am funny, they now just think i am weird.
12. I truly think I am the weirdest person I know.
13. I have never had a broken bone.
14. I find chest hair extremely sexy.
15. Every job I have had post high school graduation has been for a Fortune 500 company.
16. I love techno, trance, and pop music.
17. I cant seem to ever be satisfied with anything in my life.
18. I used to think my Mom was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
19. I have only had 3 boyfriends.
20. I am deeply afraid of heights, yet I love roller coasters, bungee jumping, and cant wait to sky dive.
21. I would like to have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl.
22. I have extreme self image issues.
23. Despite knowing money doesnt bring happiness, I still want lots of it.
24. I love to watch sunrises and sunsets.
25. I have constant dreams of all of my teeth falling out into my hands. Still frightens me intensely.