Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday the 13th

Something makes this Friday the 13th a little more special than normal. Why is this you ask? Because its my Birthday!!! Yes, on this June 13th I will be turning a whopping 23 years old. So that means 23 years ago I was being popped out of my mothers vagina and spewed pussy juice all over a hospital floor. I will be celebrating this momentous occasion by having a quaint little dinner at a restaurant called Kaya with a few of my favorite people followed by drinking my face off all night long. Yay for me, boo for my liver.

Happy Birthday to me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday then!!!

After reading the description of your birth, I feel thankfull that I was born by caesarean section. (????)

Nice blog ;)

btw, in my country, we consider Tuesday the 13th as a bad luck day instead of Friday the 13th... weird huh?

jay said...

Happy belated birthday!

Jackdaw said...

Congratulations, man!

Sam. I. Am. said...

Happy birthday dude! ;)