Friday, October 9, 2009

National Equality March

I'm am minutes away from leaving my place to make the 4 hour drive to DC for this weekends National Equality March. Feel free to follow my Twitter updates for pictures and what not throughout the weekend. Ill be ending my time in DC by going to see DJ Tiesto Sunday night at Club F.U.R. and no its not a leather/bear bar. Sadly. I wanted to write a more detailed blog on what this march means to me and exactly why I am doing it in the first place but frankly I just havent got the time. So perhaps next week I can find time to do that. Until then, I'll just be mysterious about it.

K. Ill be a marchin. Toodles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for going to this march, and I hope it proves to be everything you hoped it to be.

I look forward to your tweets, photos, and some great blog posts about your weekend.

Godspeed, Jeff.

Joey said...

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU!

Thank you for having the courage and conviction to attend the march.

Thank you for understanding and recognizing that every man and woman are created EQUAL, and that our country needs to finally uphold the words and wishes of our founding fathers.

Thank you for representing our brothers and sisters in this great country.

Thank you for being a presence for those who are unable to make it to the march this weekend. (Myself included in that group.)

THANK YOU!

Jannie Funster said...

You look in great shape -- I'm sure the march was a breeze.

Vive L'egalite!!!

Nathan West said...

March like a soldier!! You are representin!

Tiesto!! Yes,please. boom boom sheatz to the max.