Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lick that Turkey Bone

I am driving up to my parents house today after I drop the bf off at the airport so he can see his parents. I plan on being at my parents house until Friday. By then I will be ready to pull out my hair because my 3 younger brothers ages 15, 11, and 7 will have driven me to the point of going loony. I am excited to hang out with my mom, my dog, and my friends from high school though. It will be nice to catch up with the friends I haven't talked to in over a year and also to see who has gotten fat.

I will probably not be able to blog until Monday or Tuesday because of this, so that's why I have been posting like a mad man to make sure you all have something to read. So I suggest reading one post a day so that will last you til next week.

Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

K said...

Happy Turkey Day.....have a good one!