Friday, November 9, 2007

Bad Case of the Fridays

I was up til 2 am last night downloading music for my trip to DC today which has left me a huge pile of worthlessness. I cant do anything and my eyes keep fluttering in the attempt to shut for a quick little nappy nap. The only great thing about today is that I am leaving work at 1130. Woohoo!

I am pretty excited about this trek to DC. I messaged an old friend whom I was best friends with in my college that I attended 3 years ago before I transferred. He lives in DC near Capital Hill and that's where I will be staying. I haven't seen him since the beginning of the year so it will be nice to catch up with him.

Also, while on my commute to downtown this morning, one of my sisters called me. My relationship with this sister is odd, because we are the exact same age, but out of all my sisters I talk to her the least so I definitely thought something must be wrong since she is calling me at 7:45 in the morning. It turns out that she is also going to DC this weekend. She lives in Pittsburgh like me, so its odd that we are both going there for the weekend. I am hoping we can hang out and then she can finally meet my bf. :)

I am leaving for DC at 1:30 today! I am driving so I hope I do not fall asleep at the wheel which is quite possible with how tired I am today.

No comments: