Friday, November 30, 2007

Blow Hard!

It is the boyfriends birthday today. He turns a big whopping 27. He is now 5 years older than I am. Sad. Makes me feel too young. I wanted to plan a big ol birthday bash for him, and he was against it from the beginning. So he invited a group of his friends out for dinner and drinks and 15 people will be attending. A nice turnout in my eyes. I wanted to get a bday cake for him and he made it very clear that he doesnt want one. Poo on him.

Tomorrow it will be a day for just him and I. I was planning on taking him to the Pittsburgh Aviary because they are currently doing some sort of program where you pay so much money and then you can play with the penguins. I was very excited for this because it is something I thought we could both enjoy. Well I found out that you have to make arrangements 3 weeks in advance. Which I didnt do. So now I have nothing to do for him but take him to dinner.

I cant think of anything else to write.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jay said...

How do u feel too young? I'm 23 and I don't. Is it that you feel that your social group is older than you?