Monday, November 5, 2007

Hair, Hair, and More Hair

I finally cut off all of my hair yesterday. It started to get a little crazy so I decided to take the clippers to my head. And when I say that I cut it, I actually mean that I cut my own hair. I have all too many times received bad haircuts which I pay too much for. My mother used to be a hair stylist so after watching her do it for years I thought I would give it a try. I have been cutting my own hair for many years now. I usually wear my hair with that messy sort of spikey look. It worked for me, but I decided I was due for a change. You know, to keep Pittsburgh on its toes. I was a little nervous though cutting it so short. The bf feels the need to constantly remind me that my hair is getting a little thin. All the men in my family are bald. Grandpap is bald, all of my uncles are bald, and my older brother is definitely losing his hair. Its only a matter of time before people start to rub my bald Buddha head. So after enough ridicule from the bf I finally made the big step and purchased a bottle of Rogain. I used it for the first time today. Not only is this shit expensive, but it smells pretty bad too. It says it takes around 2 months before you start to see results, and frankly, I am someone who likes to see immediate results, so we will see if I can keep this up.

2 comments:

jay said...

I wouldn't sweat it too much. We all have things we don't like about ourselves or that we can't change.

K said...

bald can be extremely sexy

-Vin Diesel
-Bruce Willis
-Right Said Fred

All of them quickly come to mind....

(at least the first two...LOL)