Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Popping my Blog Cherry

Well after many weeks of reading other people's blogs online, I have decided to start one myself. I will be doing this for many reasons. 1. I need to find things that will distract me from my work while I am at work. 2. On the opposite end of that spectrum, I would like to help distract others who are looking not to do work. 3. Give people insight into my life. 4. Maybe help people along the way through my stories and advice.

To start off, a little about myself. My name is Jeff and I am a 22 y/o male. I am new to Pittsburgh, starting my new life here after graduating from college. I have been here for about a month and a half and so far things are going for the most part well. *My rants will come in the following days. I am a member of the HOMOsexual community. For those that live in a cave, that means I am gay. You know, I like people that look like me, carry the same tool set as me. You know what I am talkin about. Saying that I know that I will be receiving hate comments, emails, etc, and to those people I say thank you for taking the time out of your pathetic life to let me know I am going to hell, and should die of AIDS, because without you, I would forget those things. :) Just kidding of course, hopefully everyone that will encounter my page will be mature enough not to leave nasty things like that.

Just to make this very clear, I was not an English major, therefore my grammatical errors will not be sparse. Hopefully no one will feel the need to correct me on my ways of writing.

I would like to send a shout out and thank you to two people. One knows me very well, and the other one has no idea I even exist. First one being my good friend who wants to remain anonymous so we will call him Mr. Bojangles, his blog here: http://busta.wordpress.com/ Mr. Bojangles has had a Blog goin for quite some time so check it out. He also helped me set this one up.
And secondly a blogger known as Joe.My.God. http://joemygod.blogspot.com/ I have been reading his blog for about a month now, and it has been him who has given me the most inspiration to start my own blog. I would sit there in my cubicle 5 days a week doing nothing but reading his blog. I highly suggest it, his posts are informative, funny, and all too often sad.

So hopefully within no time at all, I will have a a great blog viewership, and posts that will keep everyone entertained.

Peace

No comments: