Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NYC Here I Come!

Im packing my bags, cuttin my hairs, and doing laundry tonight, because I leave for NYC tomorrow! I catch my plane at 6 and land in JFK at 8. We still dont know what are plans are going to be exactly during the trip other than we want to go out every night and do the touristy type things. Here is our itinerary so far:

Thursday Night: Possibly go to Cielo, Pacha, or random gay bar.
*Where is a good place to go on a Thursday night?

Friday: Touristy stuff during the day. Then going to see Wicked, then off to another bar.
*Anyone know a good place for a Friday night?

Saturday: Electric Zoo Festival all day

Sunday: Touristy stuff, trying on leather gear, NYC Eagle at night.

Monday: More touristy stuff.

Sounds sort of fun, right?!

5 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Sounds like fun. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've been before, but Splash is worth visiting.

M&M said...

Check out The Ritz on Friday, Pacha is good!

that's J-O-S-H said...

I go to Duplex occasionally. It's on Christopher Street. A cute little piano bar. Usually a decent crowd most nightz...especially when they do live music Karaoke! I'd recommend going on a Friday...there is a dance club up the street called Monster...but it's kinda trashy.

Have fun!

TheEgoReturns said...

Monster IS trashy but I've always had lots of fun there.

I tend to like trash :)