Monday, November 3, 2008

Voting Day

Thank god it has finally come. I have been waiting for tomorrow for a long time. Honestly, I am not worried. I probably should not be as optimistic as I am, but I really believe Obama is going to kick ass this election. Not only do I think he is going to win, but he is going to win with a double digit difference. But you know what I am worried about. Its Petty and stupid, but I am worried about the wait in line to vote. I have heard people waiting in line for up to 6 hours when voting early. I am nervous that I am going to have to wait that long. I want to do my patriotic duty, but frankly I am just way too lazy to stand in line for that long.

Something else that is sort of on-topic but not really is the Fox News website. I am angered when go to their page. The first half of the page is literally article after article trashing Obama. And not one bad thing at all about McCain. It angers me because news should be reporting both sides of a story. And I know exactly what they are doing. You see, they are scared. The conservative republicans at fox, know that Obama is continuing to lead the race. This one sided news source isnt going to make or break the election though.

Just a reminder of all the free goodies you can get if you vote: Free cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Free cup of coffee from Starbucks. Free donut from Krispy Kreme. Free ice cream from Ben and Jerrys. Yay!

1 comment:

Kevin Roddy said...

Hi there--

I'm visiting from JMG.

Please stand in line to vote! Please.

In the future, just do an absentee ballot--no need to stand in line.

Here's hoping for an Obama win!