Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend of Nothing

My mom canceled her trip down to the Burgh. :( This makes me sad. I was so excited to see her. I guess I will just have to show her my sling and the gay bars another time. Sorry Pittsburgh gay community, you wont be graced with the most fabuloso mom ever!

As I said before, the bf wont be here either. He will be in DC with some of our friends. I would also be on that trip but his best friend is going, and is the one who planned it, so I obviously am unable to go. But I am sad that I wont see him this weekend. I look forward to weekend with him because I can spend much more time with him than on the weekdays and because I get to sleep with him. And because of my sorrows, I sort of treated him like crap yesterday. I tried not to, but I couldnt stop being grumpy. He fell asleep during Grey's Anatomy, *which I actually liked last nights episodes*, and while he was asleep I tried to get over the fact that he wont be here this weekend. And I did. I am just going to take this time to hang out with my friends and focus on having a good time with them.

But this weekend the weather is going to be not so great. Rain all weekend long. Not fun! And the last thing I want to do is stay at home all day long and sit in my room watching TV. So I am going to have to come up with some major plans.

I am out of stuff to keep rambling about. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so when are you and ron paying a visit to CT??