Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Song of the Second

Okay, so my music tastes have definitely seen a change in the past few years. Probably more so in the past year though thanks to the introduction of new musical genres by my bf. Here is the current song I cant stop listening to. I am going to assume that most people that would hear this would hate it, but I just love the beat. I dont know what genre this would exactly fit into, but I would call it Dark Progressive Techno. My new favorite genre. So here it is. I recommend listening to at least half of the song, as it picks up in the middle.

Radio Slave feat Danton Eeprom

Grindhouse (Dubfire Terror Planet Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5UxJ9MZ0g&feature=related

UPDATE: After doing some research, I found what type of music this is. It is called Deep Minimal Techno. Well there you have it kids.

No comments: