Monday, August 4, 2008

One Week

I am still without internet so posts will continue to be sparse for a few more days. I get connection with the world wide web starting Friday! As for what has actually been going on in my life, the craziness never subsides. Everyday new problems and issues still arise. The latest inner emotional battle has to do with whom other then the bf. Things have continued to not progress, and the trip to Rehoboth has definitely taken its toll on our relationship. Everyday we try to decide whether or not we should break or continue. He has been gone since last Thursday while on vacation with his family, and will return on this Friday morning. We were both supposed to take this week and try to figure out what it is that we both want. I haven't talked to him since he left, as I told him it is up to him to call me if he feels the desire. I have been telling a few close friends that I am basically going to let him decide where this relationship goes. If he wants to still work things out I am all for it, and if he wants to call it quits, then that is what we will do. I still want to be with him, and no matter how much fun I am having without him, I always have him in the back of my head, wanting him to be there with me. Friday will be most likely an important day for the both of us, as it decides if I will be newly single or not. I do feel as though I already know where he wants this to go. I am quite certain that on Friday he will want to end things. And because of this, I have been mentally preparing myself for this to happen so that it is not as quite a big a blow when the words actually come out of his mouth.

No comments: