Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Getaway

Once I leave work tomorrow the bf and I will be driving our way up North to start our mini vacation in Erie, PA for 4 days. We are gonna make a pit stop at my parents house though to get some quality 1 hour family time in before trekking over Pymatuning Lake to eat at the best pizza place where I used to work called Covered Bridge Pizza. And if you are wondering, it is in an actual covered bridge. Holla! I resided in that restaurant serving people that had more fingers than teeth for more than 5 years. If you are ever near Pymatuning Lake, you must make that a pit stop.

After the family visit we will be staying at my friend Dan's house in Erie until Monday. We will get 3 prime days to lay on the beach and relax before our summer is dreadfully finally over. What a good time that shall be.

Also, I might be coming to NYC with a friend for a weekend on September 19-22nd!!! How exciting would that be. I have never been 21 and in NYC so I can finally hit up the bars and clubs. Cant wait!!

No comments: