Monday, October 8, 2007

Picky Paula

The bf and I had are first little fight on Friday. I always look forward to the first fight because it gives you a good sense of the type of communicator the other person is. The fight was my fault. The bf basically said I am way to picky and am never happy with anything that he decides for us to do. Whether that is going to a certain restaurant, I am never satisfied with my food. If we go to a bar, I never have a good time, etc. This really bothered him. I never really thought about it before. I know that I am picky when it comes to my food and I would say most of the time I will pick something apart. Because of this, he doesn't want to make any more decisions of what we do.

I am glad this was something that we both agreed could be easily fixed. I agreed to not pick things apart and try to keep negative comments to myself when it comes to food. He still feels uneasy about making any decisions which I am trying to change. There was no yelling, actually me being very quiet and not saying much consumed most of the time. It also helped that I was drunk because it gave me the opportunity to bring up a few other things that were bothering me. Such as him making plans to hang out with me, then sort of ditching me. Whatev, no big deal though. So after all that conversing about me being to picky, we had great sex. Probably the best so far. I was happy. He was happy too. We slept happily ever after.

***Note. Picky Paula originates from a cute little thing the Bf and I do. Instead of just calling the other grouchy, crabby, mean, or smelly, we attach people names to them to make it that much more fun. So there is Horny Harrison, Silly Sally, Demanding Deborah, Tired Timmy, and of course Picky Paula.

No comments: