Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taco Bell Pussy

Interesting title hunh? Its not anything you are thinking of though. This has to do with some of my pets from back home. I got a few pictures of my favorite feline and canine counterparts. Although I am missing pictures of 2 of my other pets. So here is my cat. Her name is Kitty. Original I know. She was my best buddy while being at home for thanksgiving. We took a few cat naps while I was there. Hardyharhar.

And here is a somewhat newer addition to the family. This little guy is Chewy the Chihuahua, and he is suffering from a nasty eye infection. He looked so sad and miserable the entire time I was home.

We are still missing Heffer, the oldest and most loyal Australian Shepard and another Chihuahua names Oreo. Pictures to come soon.

No comments: