Monday, December 10, 2007

Tell Me a Time when...

I had my second round of interviews today. I went in initially nervous as expected, but soon realized that this will best set of interviews I have ever been on. I was only expecting to interview with 1 person but was soon told that I would be interviewing with 3. I had to fill out a paper application that literally took me over an hour. It asked the same damn questions over and over again. What jobs have you held in the past 7 years? What are your past addresses? I literally answered those questions probably 3 times. Finally my interviews came around and each one couldnt have went any better. I showed them my true personality and told them the real reasons I am trying to find another job. I explained my expectations of the job I would like and in turn they told me what they would have expected from the person receiving this job. They didnt ask me to explain a situation in which I was a leader or when I was in a complex project and how did I finish it. It was all very laid back and they explained the job, and I simply asked questions. Easy.

After it was all said and done the last guy showed me where my office would be. It was a corner office with huge windows overlooking the entire city!! After seeing that I knew I wold have to get this job. I should hear back from them in about two weeks. I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

K said...

Oooo! Good luck buddy.....

Corner office huh? Very nice!